/etc/hosts and localhost

Greg Schafer gschafer at zip.com.au
Tue Jan 20 15:34:40 PST 2004

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 06:23:23PM -0500, Archaic wrote:
> Greg, WTF? You've been rather nasty lately.

Hey, stop trying to tell me what to do?? If you have a problem then take it
OFF LIST. When folks take backhanded swipes at the editors ON LIST then I'll
reply in kind ON LIST. Dude, you have no idea what's happening behind the
scenes or in the real world. While ever there is a reason to be nasty then
I'll continue to do so when it's ultimately for the good of the project.
Folks who can't stand the heat should get out of the fire. It's about time
the LFS community lifted its game.