/etc/hosts and localhost

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Tue Jan 20 16:04:48 PST 2004

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 10:34:40 +1100
Greg Schafer <gschafer at zip.com.au> wrote:

>  While ever there is a reason to be nasty then
> I'll continue to do so when it's ultimately for the good of the
> project. Folks who can't stand the heat should get out of the fire.
> It's about time the LFS community lifted its game.

I dont really want to be the one to say this as I suspect Im probably
the wrong person to do so, but no, I disagree.

Being nasty never helps the project. it drives people away, ultimately.

If the frying pan is too hot, you shouldnt be turning the heat *UP*.

And lastly, who are you to tell the LFS *community* to lift its game? I
thought that was Gerards job.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with
ketchup.