/etc/hosts and localhost

Bruce Dubbs bdubbs at swbell.net
Tue Jan 20 19:08:06 PST 2004

Greg Schafer wrote:

>On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 09:13:26AM -0500, Bill Maltby, LFS Organizational wrote:
>

>>I have neither the time, expertise or interest in *proving* all the
>>issues that may arise. I try to contribute *if* I can effectively do so.
>>

>That's fine, but there are better ways go about it then taking backhanded
>swipes at the editors, which is how your comments have been coming across
>recently.

Greg, I think you are reading things into posts that are not intended.
Bill has been a lot of help to us and posting something negative is way
out of character for him.  I saw nothing in his posts that would imply
personal criticism of you or any of the editors.

That said, lets let the whole thing die.

   -- Bruce