Shadow 4.0.4.1 regression against 4.0.3

Boris Buegling boris at icculus.org
Wed Jan 21 06:29:12 PST 2004

On 21.01.2004, Jeroen Coumans created this extraordinary piece of modern literature:
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/faq.html#optimizations
>
> A standard LFS-build ensures a clean environment for correct building of
> software, thus all variables are known. If people change these
> themselves they're on their own.

Uhm, that was a proposal for the book to fix i18n in the new shadow and
that ppl are on their own when they change stuff was exactly my point.
--
Boris Buegling <boris at icculus.org>

"How hard could it be to build an OS?' and scheduled 18 months to build NT.
But we had forgotten about some of the important stuff--user mode, networking,
and so on."
		-- Windows NT core developer