i18n for bootscripts

Anderson Lizardo lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jan 23 13:04:20 PST 2004

On Friday 23 January 2004 17:13, Erika Pacholleck wrote:
> Just to make one thing CLEAR: a complete i18n hint WAS PRESENT,
> including i18n initscript creation, including doing your own fonts,
> including creating you own locales for regional dialects, including
> building up a multilingual keytable and make applications ready to use
> it, and last not least building a correct LFS for such purpose.
> [cut]

Erika,

I remember now I saw your work a _long_ time ago (when I was a newbie trying
to build my first LFS system), through the FAQ. But, since then, I completely
forgot about that. Sorry. I never planned to "reinvent the wheel", and I
often try to avoid that.

Now, I simply can't find your work anymore.
http://home.arcor.de/pacholleck/pub/lfs/i18n/index.htm returns me 404.

--
Anderson Lizardo
lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org