A /usr partition and mountfs script issue

Dagmar d'Surreal dagmar at speakeasy.net
Fri Jan 23 21:15:37 PST 2004

On Fri, 2004-01-23 at 22:33, Dagmar d'Surreal wrote:
> Okay, I finally got around to totally blowing away my devel drive and

Scratch that.  *fooie*  I'm a little loopy from Benadryl at the moment
and just didn't notice that I'd gotten /usr and /var mounted backwards
after doing the entire install in one quick sitting.

Is anyone planning on adding hotplugd to LFS 5.1?  I think I might
actually have a functional case for adding it to LFS and not BLFS.  USB
keyboard loves to keep numlock on by default, which breaks 9 of the
qwerty keys from the default map when you have a tiny USB keyboard like
the Zippy.  (Hey, at night in my room anything important lights up,
including the keyboard.)  Considering the ubiquity of USB nowadays, it
and might well be advisable to add into the book, simply because of the
awesome functionality provided by the package.