Bug #114: expand setclock script

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Jan 24 06:44:04 PST 2004

On Mon, 2003-11-03 at 21:24, Dustin D. Cook wrote:
Taking all comments into consideration I say this is better served in
BLFS, if they chose to deal with it. There's too many variables to
determine which clock is more accurate and it would be wrong not to take
them all into account else it defeats the whole purpose to begin with.

I'm marking this bug as WONTFIX and suggest it be taken up with the BLFS
Development Team.