Bug #114: expand setclock script

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Jan 24 20:07:19 PST 2004

On Sat, 2004-01-24 at 20:53, Greg Schafer wrote:
> A change like this shouldn't affect folks who sync to external time sources.
> Folks who do fancy stuff with "hwclock --adjust" will be affected but
> they'll just have to be aware and remove the symlink as needed.

Maybe yes. I'll leave that up to somebody else.

> PS - Gerard, while we're talking about bootscripts, are you still

I've already started that process of finding a replacement maintainer.
That new person can figure this hwclock issue out all by himself :) For
now I choose to ignore it and leave things the way they've been since
LFS' day one. Another few weeks can't hurt much I'd say, as long as
something happens by LFS-6 I'll be satisfied.