MAKEDEV-1.7 and hdx >hdg

Matthias Benkmann msbREMOVE-THIS at winterdrache.de
Mon Jan 26 03:40:21 PST 2004

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 18:43:46 -0500 Archaic <archaic at indy.rr.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 25, 2004 at 07:13:26PM +0100, Matthias Benkmann wrote:
> >
> > I've attached an updated version (only minor changes)
>
> What was the purpose for changing all the defaults, if I may ask?

All the defaults? There's only one change of permissions regarding
/dev/tty and not creating /dev/cua* by default. The latter change is
because these devices are not generally used. I don't remember the reason
for the former, but I probably had one :-)

MSB

--
I will continue to be an impossible person
as long as those who are now possible remain possible.