Linux 2.4.2{3,4} + vulnerabilities.

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jan 26 15:26:43 PST 2004

On Mon, 2004-01-26 at 15:02, Alex Groenewoud wrote:
> then you branch.  This allows CVS to proceed, while the 5.x branch goes
> through its cycle of prereleases nearly unchanged.

Any changes made to this 5.1 branch will have to be merged with HEAD too
then, so some duplicated work will take place, but if we can use 'cvs
merge' it'll be managable I suppose.

It'll be "fun" trying to learn the ropes I wonder how many screw-ups it
will take us to get it right :)

More on this later. I'll start refreshing my memory and get some expert
help too (Richard Rogers has offered to help out as well when we decide
to start the branching. Not sure if he's paying attention at the moment
but I'll email him private when we get closer).