All is not well in LFS land

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Wed Jan 28 04:31:54 PST 2004

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 21:17:11 +1100
Greg Schafer <gschafer at zip.com.au> wrote:

> Thanks to anyone who ever supported me.
> Sorry to go out with a bang.

Bullshit, greg. You're a glory hunter and always will be. Either grow up or fuck off.

Your work on PLFS has been helpful be you are *not* the only person who could (would) have done it. You have, since working on it, never ceased to tell *everyone* how clever you are to do so. You even managed to blow your own trumpet in your departure note.

I should probably not send this but Im pissed off because you actually had the audacity to name me in you're rant.

Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.