Release frequency (was Re: Roadmap update)

Bill Maltby, LFS Organizational bill at nospam.dot
Thu Jan 29 03:53:14 PST 2004

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004, Jeroen Coumans wrote:

> On Thu, 2004-01-29 at 07:37, Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au wrote:
> > I think the release of the book should be much sooner if
> > (high profile) vulnerabilities become known (Like the kernel
>
> Perhaps this could be added to the LFS manifesto as a release-policy?

Now, *don't* quote me on this, but I would guess some folks would say
this should be added to Bugzilla.  ;)

As to adding it to the manifesto, it seems like one of the things that
could be there when we finally start adding "Policies" to it. I figure
that will not start until the last of the team mission statements are
done (hopefully RSN).

Greg, IIRC, had mentioned that we need to touch on security in the
manifesto and I have not forgotten that. Just waiting until we get the
rest of the foundation in place.

--
Bill Maltby,
LFS Organizational