lfs-bootscripts are getting a facelift before enhancements

Nathan Coulson conathan at conet.dyndns.org
Wed Jan 28 19:20:06 PST 2004

[another thing I haven't discussed with jeremy].

Thanks for your enthusiasm about the lfs-bootscript facelift, but I think
it's a bit early.

For the short term, I was hoping to meet with J_Man and get a better sense
of what he wants out of the bootscripts [I've been working on my own
changes before I teamed up with him].  so I guess the team isn't
completely setup yet.  [oh yeah, and I got to add manifesto to the todo
list].

perhaps we should put aside the lfs-bootscript enhancement/bugfix
discussion until we fix up the previously identified problems, and have a
proper place to discuss future enhancements and ideas.  [I have a hunch
this isn't going to be a major project, once things start getting
together].

sorry to break up the discussion.