gettext-0.14

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jan 30 12:33:37 PST 2004

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 21:27:20 +0100
Allard Welter <allard at nospam.nl> wrote:

> On Friday 30 January 2004 20:37, Matthew Burgess wrote:
> > On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 18:07:13 +0100
> >
> > I assume this was a by-the-book chapter 5 install?

> Ah, I forgot to mention, this _was_ a ch6 install. I noticed this
> thread a bit late. I used 1.13 in ch5. Excuses, had a hard week at
> school, bit of a mixed up puppy atm. Also since I used HJL's binutils,
> there's m4, bison and flex installed in ch5.

Shouldn't be a problem.  I'll try and check tonight, just to make sure.

> I test as a matter of course nowadays, I think there may be some
> interesting things to come with using cvs glibc. I don't know if you
> noticed Michael Beuse's post in lfs-support? I'll be at gcc-2.95.3
> shortly so should be able to verify his problem.

If he's using CVS glibc (which the nptl/ directory structure indicates
he is) then he's in lfs-hackers territory, *not* lfs-support.  Well, OK
he can post there but shouldn't *expect* an authoritative answer there.

Cheers,

Matt.