Rendering Subversion version of HEAD

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Jul 3 14:20:09 PDT 2004

Anderson Lizardo wrote:

> render-lfs-book.sh needs also to be group writable (and, of course,
> executable) for lfswww, otherwise the Website Team will not be able to change
> it if necessary.

Can I make a suggestion? Don't make the script have embedded knowledge
any more, use subversion "properties" on the repos to define what needs
to be done for rendering. It's more changes for you (sorry), but it
separates the responsibility between the editors and the website team,
and the editors don't need to edit the script any longer.