Hotplug can bring up/down interfaces now

Bryan Kadzban bryan at kadzban.is-a-geek.net
Mon Jul 5 15:47:36 PDT 2004

Nathan Coulson wrote:
> If you can diff it against my lfs-bootscripts-20040704.tar.bz2
> tarball, I'll make up another testing tarball for people to play
> with.  [Until then, I have to go to work]

Done.  Actually it looks like the previous patches applied without any
issues (they were created against what's in svn), but I did change a
couple things.

I fixed a bug where I wasn't using $svc in the ifdown loop, but rather
$SERVICE still.  I also used Ian's suggestion of printing a warning
status if any service fails (and while I was at it, I did the OK and
FAILED statuses with print_status rather than /bin/{true,false} and
evaluate_retval).