Patches.

The Old Fellow nowhere at all.com
Wed Jul 7 09:01:15 PDT 2004

Seems to me that the patches project is very important to keeping the
momentum of the book moving forward.  When a build fails the first thing
I do is check the patches - it's often quicker than reading the logs.

I was looking at the contributors to Patches over the recent past.

Isn't it a pity that Jim Gifford has decided, for whatever reasons, to
move away from LFS?  His contribution to the Patches project, not to
mention other things, has been very great.

(I don't mean by this to denigrate in any way Tushar's work in setting
up the modern Patches project, and running with it.)

--
The Old Fellow
Replies will go to the great black hole