LFS-6.0 print process

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jul 7 09:40:19 PDT 2004

On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 10:34:55AM -0600, Gerard Beekmans wrote:

> I think that concludes it for now. Any questions, comments or concerns?

There isn't even a 6.0 testing branch, yet. I'd hate to think the
printed book will be untested considering the huge changes it has over
5.1.1.

--
Archaic

Sometimes the law defends plunder and participates in it. Sometimes the
law places the whole apparatus of judges, police, prisons and gendarmes
at the service of the plunderers, and treats the victim - when he
defends himself -- as a criminal.

- Frederic Bastiat, "The Law"