I leave the project

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jul 7 13:24:09 PDT 2004

On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 11:06:15PM +0300, Shane Shields wrote:

> it appears to me that he is being forced away in a similar manner to
> the previous person.

I've heard this phrase a couple of times now. Neither of them came from
Alexander. Therefore, unless you plan to share your inside information
as to the matters surrounding Jim and Alexander's departure, please stop
using derogatory phrasing.

--
Archaic

It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. We
hold this prudent jealousy to be the first duty of citizens and one of
the noblest characteristics of the late Revolution. The freemen of
America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by
exercise and entangled the question in precedents. They saw all the
consequences in the principle, and they avoided the consequences by
denying the principle. We revere this lesson too much ... to forget it

- James Madison.