Testing branch summary

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jul 8 15:05:42 PDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-08 at 13:04, Matthew Burgess wrote:
Just to summarize and confirm things from my end: tomorrow at some point
I'll pull a copy of the book from the testing branch at
svn://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/LFS/branches/testing

PS I'm not sure I mentioned this in my first email yesterday. I probably
didn't. I'm having an unbiased pair of eyes look over the book during
the same time I'm doing my edits. She is not a Linux user or much of a
technical computer user in general, but is an excellent editor. We'll
get those things worked out in the book that most of us technical
editors usually miss.