I leave the project

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jul 8 19:36:07 PDT 2004

On Thu, Jul 08, 2004 at 11:55:54PM +0300, Shane Shields wrote:

> Ouch :) It appears I have hit a nerve here.

I was the statement that Alexander was being forced out. He wasn't. A
statement like that can cause people to harbor bad feelings when
ultimately he chose to quit. Unless all the cards are on the table face
up, we shouldn't assume what happened as it only serves to divide.

> you sometimes take the wrong point of view

Ahh, the fallibility of us all. I admit to being no better/worse than
anyone else trying to decipher tone of voice and mood, when there is no
voice to be heard, no body language to see, and vast differences in
culture.

> and react with an excess of sharp wit and sarcasm.

Lol! I always thought I was much more dull than most. :)

> I know you will probably feel offended about what I have said so
> please take it as an effort to help not to attack.

I take no offense at someone who thinks about his reply as carefully as
you did. Now, if you had flown off the handle, that would be different.
:)

--
Archaic

Live free or die; death is not the worst of evils.

- General George Stark.