MultiProtocol per interface support (was Re: LFS-6.0 printprocess)

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Jul 10 18:24:28 PDT 2004

Nathan Coulson wrote:

> Alright, I have started recoding the directory based networking stuff.
> (Well, not committed, but *shrug*)

And once you have this committed, I'll rework my "static routes" patch
to provide a service called "static-routes", that will look for an
appropriate file in the ifconfig.<foo> directory. It will be much more
logical this way. I'll also remove net-tools support from the patch, as
it's no longer required with the book moving to iproute2 and the
bootscripts already lacking net-tools compatibility after today's commits...