LFS-Bootscripts 2.2.0-pre1 released

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jul 11 02:31:24 PDT 2004

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 19:12:26 -0600 (MDT)
"Nathan Coulson" <conathan at conet.dyndns.org> wrote:

> I suggest that this be added to the testing and unstable branch, as
> this contains (I hope) all we need to get iproute2 working in LFS.
> [and of course, add iproute2].  I do not want to make an official
> release until I am certain it is ready.

Once you've got a relatively stable release ready (i.e. you don't
*think* it has any issues) then feel free to bump the version number
(and instructions/explanations if appropriate) in the book.  Feel free
to put a 'pre' release in if you feel it warrants wider exposure
before releasing a 'stable' release - we'll bump it again if necessary.

As far as adding'iproute2' to the book, my working copy has all of the
changes except for the actual'iproute2' page(i.e. net-tools has been
removed, and other related changes have been made). I'm just waiting on
Jim to provide that, which he's dealing with already, so this change
will be complete a.s.a.p.

Thanks for your efforts on this,

Matt.