LFS-Bootscripts-2.2.0-pre2 released

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jul 11 15:40:18 PDT 2004

Matthew Burgess wrote:

> Seriously, if everyone involved in the discussion is happy with the
> solution(s) put forward (I'm thinking namely Archaic, DJ, Nathan, Kevin,
> Bryan) then I'm happy for them to go into testing.  It certainly sounds

Given that I helped Nathan get things to this point, I believe my
opinion can be assumed :-)

I will have the new ipv4-static-route service up on the list this
evening for people to peruse. Use of it will be optional (as is
directory-based config) unless the LFS team decide to chuck GATEWAY
support from the ipv4-static service, in which case it will be mandatory
for default route setup.