LFS-Bootscripts-2.2.0-pre2 released

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jul 11 21:13:17 PDT 2004

On Sun, Jul 11, 2004 at 11:33:40PM +0100, Matthew Burgess wrote:

> Seriously, if everyone involved in the discussion is happy with the
> solution(s) put forward (I'm thinking namely Archaic, DJ, Nathan, Kevin,
> Bryan) then I'm happy for them to go into testing.

I don't know how I'm really part of this as my question was unrelated,
but I'll throw my 2 bits in... while most people will likely be setting
up one interface and one service, the directory structure is a clean
method of handling most needs (regardless of how many people even need
them) with one generic set of scripts. That sounds like a win/win to me.

--
Archaic

Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of
authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made
to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are
men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They
promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.

- Daniel Webster