A few notes on testing

Matthias Benkmann msbREMOVE-THIS at winterdrache.de
Mon Jul 12 01:55:54 PDT 2004

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 21:19:09 -0500 James Robertson
<jwrober at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> 1.) CH5 - at the end, before the strip command - would it be ok, to add
> a list of "optional" packages to the tools set?  I was thinking of vim
> and less for sure.  We would not provide instructions of any kind
> (pointer to ch6), just a "hey, we don't need these directly, but they
> may come in handy in ch6" page.

What next? Do you want to tell our readers that they might want to pack a
toothbrush when travelling? And while we're on topic: How's the project
going to convert all package building instructions to colorful pictures?

MSB

--
Happiness through ignorance!