A few notes on testing

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jul 12 07:24:11 PDT 2004

James Robertson said the following on 12-07-2004 16:09:

> OK, what about if there is not an "install-strip" target?  Otherwise,
> good to know.

Since these cases only affect packages which one builds *after* LFS, I
think we don't need to concern ourselves with this question. It's
already noted that a user can repeat the strip command after every
package he/she installs, and this seems more then sufficient to me.
Beyond that, I think we should refer to BLFS or the hints.

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans