lfs-bootscripts-2.2.0 released, ready for lfs-testing branch

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jul 12 13:58:04 PDT 2004

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 14:52:15 -0600 (MDT)
"Nathan Coulson" <conathan at conet.dyndns.org> wrote:

> > On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 14:27:36 -0600 (MDT)
> > "Nathan Coulson" <conathan at conet.dyndns.org> wrote:
> >
> >> perfect.  now what?
> >
> > Dunno, you tell me :)  What's still outstanding that you feel is
> > either a) necessary or b) nice-to-have for the testing branch?  The
> > only things I can think of are static routing and directory based
> > configuration.  How much work is involved/left to do on these?  Is
> > it feasible for either or both of these to go in to this release?
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Matt.
> > --
>
> I think you got them all.  static-route is whenever kevin reposts his
> work, and directories are up to whoever's a book editor, who thinks it
> is useful.  (Both could probably go in together).
>
> I got to figure out XML...  [I know it's probably easy but still]

Nathan,

If the directories stuff is just that snippet you posted before (i.e.
effectively moving /etc/sysconfig/network-devices/ifconfig.eth0 to
/etc/sysconfig/network-devices/ifconfig.eth0/ipv4 then I can do that
easily enough.  If it's more involved, then just let me or one of the
other editors (there are still some left aren't there!) know exactly
what needs to change.

Cheers,

Matt.