LFS Umbrella

dalriada at indy.net dalriada at indy.net
Mon Jul 12 23:40:45 PDT 2004

Hopefully, the community will prosper under the same umbrella called LFS
without more talented people leaving the project.  I've been here two years
and have watched many people exit due to misunderstandings on the mailing
lists and lack of recognition and/or appreciation for their contributions.

Perhaps if we all remember our kindergarten skills when posting people will
feel appreciated rather than attacked.

Be nice to the people who are nice to you and ignore the ones who aren't.
Show common courtesy to others.
Share.

sash