My resignation

Hui Zhou zhouhui at wam.umd.edu
Tue Jul 13 13:24:44 PDT 2004

On Tue, Jul 13, 2004 at 09:07:23PM +0100, Matthew Burgess wrote:
>If someone can come up with wording
>that clearly and unambiguously defines what an LFS system represents and
>how that affects its development then I'm all ears :)

The logo of LFS is "your distro, your rules", which is the main
attraction at least for me. Everyone is following LFS, but everyone is
not following LFS. So I would say that LFS provides a solid
methodology on how to build one's own distro with state of the art
open sources, but will not dictate on the final flavor.

--
Hui Zhou