Divorce the 3 tiers [was Re: My resignation]

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jul 13 13:53:24 PDT 2004

Hui Zhou said the following on 13-07-2004 17:32:

> I believed the 3-tier development was the cure for the lfs crisis we are
> facing. However, it never developed into a structure that was in my mind
> originally. Currently, the 3-tier is related too much: Experiment in

The way you describe it is exactly as it was intended (at least for me).
  I don't see the change you're proposing (or perhaps I've snipped too
much; sorry about that), except that each branch should have one
dedicated editor (which I think is an excellent suggestion). For the
rest, it seems to fit the proposed model very neatly.

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans