[RFC] support PEER in ipv4-static service

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jul 13 14:02:10 PDT 2004

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 08:07:50 -0700
"Kevin P. Fleming" <kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> The patch linked below adds support for a PEER variable in config
> files for the ipv4-static network service. This is used for
> point-to-point links (PPP, HDLC, etc.) and tunnels (ip-ip, tun
> devices, etc.).
>
> http://linuxfromscratch.org/~kpfleming/ipv4-static-peer.patch

Having thought about this some more, I'm accepting the patch on the
basis of the fact that it will reduce the maintenance burden on BLFS &
hint maintainers alike.

Nathan, would you mind applying this please.  I know I *could* but
you've been doing such a great job with the bootscripts I'd hate to take
anything away from you :)

Cheers,

Matt.