LFS Umbrella

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jul 13 04:43:58 PDT 2004

dalriada at indy.net said the following on 13-07-2004 08:40:

> Perhaps if we all remember our kindergarten skills when posting people will
> feel appreciated rather than attacked.

Unfortunately, blaming it to a lack of common courtesy is not enough.
I've seldom seen people be less friendly, unless attacked directly.
People are leaving because they grow tired of defending their opinion.
But unfortunately for them, that's how all OS projects are managed and
governed. It's very Darwinian (in the social sense), that whoever is
best adapted to the enviroment (ie. those who are willing to defend
their ideas and who discuss the most), will survive.

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans