Dead Patch Links...

kyle borreson kyle.borreson at operamail.com
Tue Jul 13 18:55:31 PDT 2004

So I figured out why I have no hostname utility...

Apparently it's now built in Coreutils...
However, I can not seem to find the coreutils-5.2.1-suppress_uptime_kill_su-1.patch file...  This is the second time on this testing branch (today) that I've found a broken patch link.

Just a suggestion, but before anyone goes any further with "fixing" things. Let's make sure that the stuff that is supposedly working works?

Kyle