My resignation

Dan Osterrath Dan.Osterrath at gmx.de
Wed Jul 14 01:33:04 PDT 2004

> > Were there any good arguments made against 2 stable releases that I
> > missed?
> Aside from the usual "available resources" argument, no I don't think
> so.

When looking for LFS at freshmeat you will find multiple LFS based distros. On
the other hand there are also other free projects doing the same as we do.
(I.e. Gentoo)

Probably we could merge or contribute each other resulting in a "big
universal" LFS book with multiple different branches.
And what about the announced LSB cooperation?