My resignation

Dan Osterrath Dan.Osterrath at gmx.de
Wed Jul 14 08:26:36 PDT 2004

Am Mittwoch, 14. Juli 2004 17:14 schrieb Ian Molton:
> On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 13:39:53 +0200
>
> Dan Osterrath <Dan.Osterrath at gmx.de> wrote:
> >  There are so many open
> > source distibutions that all have to handle with the same problems we do.
> > Merging to kernel 2.6, creating a stable toolchain, building from a clean
> > host, creating a flexible init system...
>
> have you tried putting a few people in the CC: field of this?

No, as I don't feel enough involved into LFS - I'm just a user.
I think this step should be done by some representative. Also it was just an
idea. The community, especially the core dev team should think about it
before anyone invites other distro developers.
So let the voting and discussion begin. ;-)