Dead Patch Links...

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jul 14 09:26:16 PDT 2004

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 08:55:31 +0700
"kyle borreson" <kyle.borreson at operamail.com> wrote:

> So I figured out why I have no hostname utility...
>
> Apparently it's now built in Coreutils...
> However, I can not seem to find the
> coreutils-5.2.1-suppress_uptime_kill_su-1.patch file...  This is the
> second time on this testing branch (today) that I've found a broken
> patch link.
>
> Just a suggestion, but before anyone goes any further with "fixing"
> things. Let's make sure that the stuff that is supposedly working
> works?

Well, to be honest I *thought* we had a script in place that
automatically scanned the book for links to patches and copied them to
the correct place.  Could Manuel, Tushar and anyone else that was
involved in the patcheslist.xsl stuff please confirm or deny the above?
Maybe we now *need* this as a post-commit script, instead of/as well as
a cron job?

Cheers,

Matt.