Networking config

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jul 14 13:57:31 PDT 2004

Nathan & Kevin,

Would you mind looking over the latest changes to the unstable & testing
branches with regard to the networking stuff (chapter06/iproute2.html &
chapter07/network.html) and related bootscripts to make sure a) They're
both the same and b) They're both correct.  I think I've dealt with
all the issues you raised, but might have missed something.  I realise
the iproute2 patch is incorrectly named, but the book has the correct
reference, it's just the patch name in the download area is wrong.  I've
contacted the patches project, so they're aware of it.

Cheers,

Matt.