/srv?

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jul 14 21:05:22 PDT 2004

Dagmar d'Surreal wrote:

> 2. Currently LFS populates this with two things... Jack and squat.

So then ick it, but make note of it the same way that is done now for
/usr/local/games and /usr/share/games.  It'll be created in BLFS,
although I thought at some point, it had been decided to move towards
complete FHS compliance.  I think it was about this time last year that
LSB/FHS came up again.  Unfortunately, I can't find anything in the
archives to backup my foggy (false?) memory.

-- DJ Lucas