LFS Boot Cd

Kev Buckley k.buckley at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Jul 22 08:57:05 PDT 2004

> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm finishing up a boot cd that I've been working on for myself and for
> > the convenience of a few personal friends that are interested in LFS'ing
> > for the first time....

> I would be interested in the CD if it also included libXML2, cURL,
> OpenSSL and nALFS ...

I'd be interested in the CD as it is now, especially if you describe
how you did it so I can tinker with it !

What do you use to boot it by the way ?

I'm aware that the latest (?) GRUB has the ability to make a bootable
CD sector, which, as GRUB is part of LFS now, would mean, I assume,
that everything use dto build the CD would be from within the current
LFS package base.

--
Regards,

*  Kevin M. Buckley              e-mail: K.Buckley at lancaster.ac.uk   *
*  Systems Administrator                                             *
*  Computer Centre                                                   *
*  Lancaster University          Voice:  +44 (0) 1524 5 93718        *
*  LANCASTER. LA1 4YW            Fax  :  +44 (0) 1524 5 25113        *
*  England.                                                          *
*  My PC runs Linux/GNU, you still computing the Bill Gate$' way ?   *