new project: Hive

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jul 25 23:25:10 PDT 2004

A couple of questions (out of curiosity):

Why did you register the name if it's a crappy project?

Why was Jesse's name not listed in Timothy's email. I'm assuming he is
somehow involved since he runs one of the DNS servers for the project.

Not for nothing, but back when Jesse left, he did a lot of recruiting
for people to leave with him. Prior to that, Timothy was firmly rooted.
I consider that a pretty big loss over nothing more than political bs
and it left a sour taste in my mouth. Zack did the same thing only with
less impact.

--
Archaic

"The state calls its own violence `law', but that of the individual
`crime'"

- Max Stirner