A sad day indeed

Nick Fotopoulos weasel at beyondnormal.org
Mon Jul 26 17:49:45 PDT 2004

<snip>
On Sun, 2004-07-25 at 15:24 -0400, zippo wrote:
> I am here to show you all what just happened. As some of you know, i was a OP in #lfs-support, and #be-lfs for several months. Today i was ejected. Why you ask? Because i wasn't willing to condemn a man, and then said i was going to show the LFS people what happened. This log has no been tampered nor changed. It's price was my ejection from the LFS project. Weather this gets my ban removed, or anything i just want you all to see what has become.
>
> <oppiz> hello
> For that i was removed. Sad, let me know what you think.

How sad.  oppiz/zippo, never causes trouble.  He has been a good and
resposible op.  The day that zippo removed the Roel/winkie bans Jeremy
told him not to, and the bans were restored immedeatly.  An honest
mistake, that he appologized for and promised not to do again.  So why
did Ronald suddenly bring this up with zippo several days later?  Cause
he's a dumbass with a swollen head, and a bad god complex.

The funny thing is, zippo was not deoped/banned for removing the bans.
He just got deoped for refusing to not be friends with Zack anymore.
(As we all know being friend with a criminal automatically makes us
one...right?!)  He wasn't banned until he said he was going to bring
this to the list, because he felt he was wronged.  What else was he to
do?  You think its ok to drag your personal problems through the
community channels and make them your personal little battle ground, but
when someone else does it they have done something worthy of being
banned?  You know what?  IRC is not the only place where everyone is
gonna see what a psycopathic freak you are.

I was simply going to let these logs rot away prior to this, even
thought I was completly pissed off by his complete disreguard for others
in the channel.  He are some logs where Ronald throws a little tantrum
about a comment Jeremy (J_Man) made outside of the LFS community
regarding Gentoo.  If you read carefully you will see Ronald refer to
#lfs-support as "his" channel.  Where he feels he can do what ever he
likes, to whom ever he like, when ever he likes.  He seems to think that
because he founded #lfs-support that he can rule over like a dictator.
No one likes a dick Ronald!  I am friends with zippo, and don't intend
on stopping that anytime soon.  So I guess i'm guilty by association.  I
must therefore be a criminal also, right!?  You should go ahead and ban
me too.  And trust me, if you don't want to hear my mouth, then your
going to have to.  Because everytime that Nazi-psyco side of your
personality come out i'm going to be in your face about it.

be-lfs-07192004.log: It starts here when Ronald approaches J_Man about a
comment he made about Gentoo.
lfs-support-07192004.log: it continues here just after Ronald leaves
#be-lfs.

--
Nick Fotopoulos

"Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool."