A sad day indeed

Nick Fotopoulos weasel at beyondnormal.org
Tue Jul 27 07:41:53 PDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-27 at 08:48 +0100, David Gonzalez wrote:
> Hola Bryan,() como anda todo?.
>
> Martes, 27 de Julio de 2004, 02:37:04 a.m., decias algo sobre A sad day indeed:
>
> Bryan> Nick Fotopoulos wrote:
> >> So why
> >> did Ronald suddenly bring this up with zippo several days later?  Cause
> >> he's a dumbass with a swollen head, and a bad god complex.
>
> Bryan> Boy, isn't IRC great?
>
> Was  until  that Ronald guy come into view and screwed the whole thing
> up.

First sorry for venting on the list.  I'm not taking it back...and if I
knew then what I know now, I would probably still have posted the rant.

In the spirit of open source there is now an alternative.  While you can
still get great support from the wonderful minds available in #lfs-
support, you now have an open alternative channel where you can go if
you are feeling oppressed or unwanted in other support channels.  I
won't be posting the channel name here, as I fear that will look like a
shameless advertisement, but those who need to seek it out should be
able to find it without too much trouble.  Or they can just send me an
email off list.

--
Nick Fotopoulos

"Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool."