A sad day indeed

Bryan Kadzban bryan at kadzban.is-a-geek.net
Tue Jul 27 09:50:20 PDT 2004

On Mon, Jul 26, 2004 at 07:17:48PM -0700, Jeremy Utley wrote:
> This is quite inappropriate, Bryan :(

You are right, of course, sorry.

I've run into similar issues in a forum with an unofficial IRC channel
where a couple of the forum mods got into a pissing match in the IRC
channel, it carried over into the mod area of the forum, and one of them
ended up leaving.  It ended up getting pretty ugly.

I'm sure IRC is great, but it isn't for me, and the immediacy is one of
the biggest reasons.  Heck, I've edited this message probably 10 times
already.  I don't trust myself when I can't read over what I write
before other people do.  (And even that doesn't always help -- see
above. ;-) )

Anyway, carry on.