Change to glibc build instructions -- RFC

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jul 27 10:33:09 PDT 2004

On Tue, Jul 27, 2004 at 10:15:03AM -0700, Jim Gifford wrote:

>   How many people are using Unix 98 Ptys, I think most people are.

Reading that paragraph fully makes me think it's not about Unix98, but
about devpts taking over the control.

--
Archaic

Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did, and it never
will.  Find out just what people will submit to, and you have found out
the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them;
and these will continue until they are resisted with either words or
blows, or with both.  The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the
endurance of those whom they oppress.

- Frederick Douglass, August 4, 1857