A sad day indeed

Jeremy Utley jeremy at jutley.org
Tue Jul 27 16:45:42 PDT 2004

First off, let me apologize to the -dev community for the way this
situation spilled over into the -dev list.  It shouldn't have happened,
but it did, and I'm sorry for that.

This entire situation got blown way out of proportion, which is partly
my fault, as I was involved in it.  But, I don't want anyone to think
that this is a "regular" thing on IRC, because it isn't.  Flame
wars/heated discussions take place with much more frequency here on the
lists than they do on IRC, at least in the channels I'm involved in - I
can't speak for the #lfs channel, because I almost never am in that
channel.

At any rate, this issue has been dealt with between the parties in
question, and I think the best thing at this point is to let the issue
rest.  We have a lot more to worry about than this!

Thanks for your attention, and now back to your regularly scheduled LFS
development.

Jeremy