Printed book update -- SVN-testing freeze

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Jul 31 10:55:40 PDT 2004

On Sat, 2004-07-31 at 11:09, M.Canales.es wrote:
> Say me what you need and I will try do it in few days (or hour).

Here are a few things to work on:

- Changelog should not be renderred in the printed book.
- The Acknowledgement pages from Chaper 1 should appear as Appendix A in
the printed book, but remain where they are in the online book.
- Every start of a chapter should start on a new page in the PDF and PS
files. Sub-sections have to start on a new page too. This is especially
helpful when it comes to chapters 5 and 6: every package installation
starts on a new page rather than starting right underneath a previous
package installation. Sub-subsections (1.1.1, 1.1.2, 5.1.1, 5.1.2 and so
forth) don't need to start on a new page, they can follow the previous
section right away.