A sad day indeed

Dagmar d'Surreal dagmar.wants at nospam.com
Sat Jul 31 11:04:25 PDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-07-26 at 21:37 -0400, Bryan Kadzban wrote:
> Nick Fotopoulos wrote:
> > So why
> > did Ronald suddenly bring this up with zippo several days later?  Cause
> > he's a dumbass with a swollen head, and a bad god complex.
>
> Boy, isn't IRC great?

Oh they can be bigger twits than that, I assure you.  I don't bother
with the IRC channels because it's been my experience that most of those
guys are under the impression that being an op is a prestige thing and
not a responsibility.

--
The email address above is phony because my penis is already big enough, kthx.
   AIM: evilDagmar  Jabber: evilDagmar at jabber.org (<-not an email address!)