Printed book update -- SVN-testing freeze

Jeremy Utley jeremy at jutley.org
Sat Jul 31 14:09:56 PDT 2004

> On Sat, 2004-07-31 at 11:23, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> <snip>
>
> Thanks for the suggestions Kevin, they sound good. Jeremy, what's your
> take on all this?

Sounds good to me.  The nice thing about using svn is branches/tags are a
lot easier to maintain.  If you ask me, we should have done this a long
time ago.  I'm still a little shaky on merging things back into trunk from
a branch, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

I'd like to propose to the community that we consider testing in version
freeze, with the exception of Nathan's final LFS-Bootscripts tarball.
Nathan, you said you'd be releasing a rc-type version of the tarball
tomorrow, right?  If so, testers, lets get some builds running!

-J-