Printed book update -- SVN-testing freeze

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Jul 31 17:35:51 PDT 2004

On Sat, 2004-07-31 at 16:27 -0600, Gerard Beekmans wrote:

> If that's not doable, it'll just be a CD with the source code and stuff
> on it (and HTML/text versions of the book as well).

What, may I ask would be ideal for the included cd?  The one I've just
done needs some polishing, but ATM, it has both a 2.4.26 and a 2.6.7
kernel on it - I'm trying to get it useful for both stable and testing.
It's at point where it could be easily adjusted and tweaked, if you
like.

Don't mean to sound like I'm pushing myself forward here, but if my
current cd structure is good enough for you, it might be easier to build
on top of that instead of starting fresh.  And, IIRC, the new cd that
Jeremy, Chris and I were discussing was going to be targeting the
unstable/testing branches only.

Any thoughts?

--
Jeremy Huntwork